|Hometown||Los Alamos, NM|
|Occupation||Artificial Intelligence Researcher|
|Interests||Adaptive Boosting, Dynamic Decision Networks, Symbolic Time Sequences|
- Ada joined the faculty of the MIT Department of Computer Science in 1995.
- Ada is a member of the MIT Artificial Stuffed Animal Intelligence Lab and has served on many MIT faculty committees (2000-2006)
- Artificial Intelligence, stuffed animal activity recognition, dynamic decision networks and symbolic time sequences in plush subjects
- Ada received a B.S. in Computer Science Synthetics in 1986 from Purdue University and a Ph.D in Computer Science from MIT in 1991.
- Ada's publications include 4 books (major AI textbooks), and several collections of MIT papers.
Honors and Awards
- AI Dissertation Award: A Framework for Plush Robot Navigation, 1998
- NSF Award: Dynamic Decisions in Multi-Robot Interactions with Polyester, 1998
- DSA-98 Best Paper Award: Conference on Synthetic Fur Systems, A Comparison of Representative Polyester Batting Localization Methods in Stuffed Robots, 2001.
Download PDF version:
|Adoption Completed April 2013 (Ann Richards School Petting Zoo)!|